Wednesday, May 6, 2015

My 52 Project - Week 20

Week 20 - Peaceful


Remember how just last week I said something about a prompt being easier than I imagined it would be?  I'm taking a different tune this week.  Peaceful is NOT my favorite prompt!  That may be the case, because life is a little hectic around here.  Good hectic, but I don't think we often see it as peaceful.

It's not like I didn't try this week!  I meant to take a great picture of the Raleigh, NC LDS temple, as it is one place I can always find peace.  Even though I was there twice this week, I managed to be there without a camera every time.  When time began to run short, I took a picture of a sleeping child - FAIL.  I even took a couple shots of the driver seat of my car.  CONFESSION - I sometimes sit in the car in my garage after arriving home from somewhere else, just so I can have a moment to take a breath before I head into the house.

In the end, this is what I chose.  My home may not be serene, but I love looking at my house from across the street.  I always think, "I love my home."  I love it, because I love my family and my home is a safe place for us to be together.  A close second to the temple.



Next Week - Foreground

1 comment:

  1. I would love to sit on your front porch, sip some ice tea and hear stories about your sweet children!

    ReplyDelete