Wednesday, April 15, 2015

My 52 Project - Week 17

Week 17 - Food


You should know that I am an absolute FOODIE!  I love food.  I love trying new kinds of food.  Food is my social medium.  I have the hardest time befriending those with picky palates!  I don't know what to do when they don't want to try new food!  I'm not sure everyone else was sold on my food prompt, but they are stuck with it regardless.

I may have led you to believe I have some amazingly crazy gourmet plate to show you.  I have corn.

 
 
Kesti's week of food appears to have been a tad more exciting than our corn.  I'm thinking she may have had a birthday to help with this prompt.  I do love lime and cupcakes.  Bet these were delicious!
 
 
 
I know you all are still reeling from Richard's photo last week.  You must be on pins and needles, as you wait to see what he's done with the food prompt.
 
 
 
 

Next Week - Spring




No comments:

Post a Comment