Wednesday, April 8, 2015

My 52 Project - Week 16

Week 16 - Vintage

This week's prompt was vintage.  I absolutely love all things vintage and couldn't wait to get to this assignment.  I've been doing this project with friends, but haven't been including their photos on my blog.  After seeing this week's images, I just HAD to post them here!

This is my li'l antique lantern.
 
 
 
I am in love with Kesti's vintage photo.  This isn't your run-of-the-mill blue or yellow plastic lantern.  Oh no it is NOT!  Wood with a crescent moon window.  She spotted this gem at the ball field.  I love how the fence in the background and the tree off to the side add dimension to her image.  Great job, Kesti!

 
 
I just finished reading "The Haunting of Hill House" this week.  It's a ghost story written in 1959.  Richard's picture could not have been more timely!  He's been terribly cryptic about the origins of this picture, which makes it all the more exciting in my opinion.

Take a deep breath and hold on to your hats.  Brace yourselves for a tickle up the spine!


 

Next Week - Food


No comments:

Post a Comment